THE ARTMORE HOTEL 1302 West Peachtree Street, Atlanta, GA 30309
- Newly renovated 102-key Suite Hotel consisting of standard guest rooms, suites and 2-story lofts.
- Located in the heart of Midtown Atlanta’s Arts District, with direct frontage along West Peachtree Street.
- Distinctive architecture with ornate Spanish columns and archways.
- Newly-renovated rooms feature LCD TV’s, iPod docking stations, and new bedding.
- The hotel has meeting and banquet facilities, an ultra-modern lounge, a Business Center and a Fitness Center.
- A cocktail garden, courtyard and outdoor fire pit is ideal to gather and enjoy nature tucked in an urban setting.
- On-site parking is provided by a one-level subterranean parking garage with 40 parking spaces. An additional 50 parking spaces are available through an agreement with an adjacent property owner.
Reminiscent of charming small hotels in Europe, The Artmore is located in the heart of historic Midtown Atlanta. Originally developed in 1923, the property was converted to a mid-scale suite hotel in the 1970s and is one of only four suite hotels in the Midtown market. Close to Midtown and Downtown businesses, restaurants, nightclubs and shopping. The hotel is convenient to Atlantic Center, AT&T Promenade, Coca-Cola®, Colony Square, Bell South, Georgia Tech, Woodruff Arts Center and the High Museum of Art. MARTA, Atlanta’s public rapid rail system, is located directly across the street, linking the hotel to the Georgia World Congress Center, Lenox Mall/Buckhead, Downtown, Underground and Hartsfield-Atlanta International Airport.